Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Second Law of Success - The Law of Giving

The Law of Giving
The universe operates through dynamic exchange.... giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives. Deepak Chopra
 I have found as a mother and a caring woman I am well practiced at giving though   I do find giving is receiving as when I give to someone I feel good that I may have made a difference and at the very least I feel I have contributed.
Working with the laws of attraction I am aware that I need to keep the flow of energy moving, it is like breathing in and out, it brings balance to my life and when I find I am out of balance usually in the giving, I must stop and receive some space and re energising for myself. I also find that if I am at all in a place thinking in terms of lack or scarcity if I give a little more, eg leave a tip at the coffee shop, even pay it forward or donating some coins in the charity jar I am keeping the flow of energy moving and of course what goes up must come down and what goes out must come back.
Deepak Chopra suggests that to practice the Law of giving we can always take a gift where ever you go, it doesn't always need to be material it could be a poem, a prayer or a compliment. He also suggests that we be open and grateful for all the gifts the universe has to offer like the abundance of nature, a bird singing or the smell of a beautiful rose and to commit to keep wealth circulating in your life by giving and receiving.
I would love to hear if you feel balanced in your giving and receiving!

2 comments:

  1. No I don't think I am balanced. But I am moving through opposites in order to find it. I sometimes get lost in wondering if giving comes from a deep place inside or if it is just a facade. But I always feel better when I share. And you are right it doesn't have to be material. Thank you for reminding.
    Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vis, thank you for your honest share, I really appreciate your contribution. Enjoy your journey creating balance. Namaste

    ReplyDelete