Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pure Potentiality – the first Spiritual Law of Success

According to Deepak Chopra there are Seven Spiritual Laws to Success and the first one is The Law of Pure Potentiality.


• The source of all creation is pure consciousness…pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.
And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.

The way I get in touch with this law is by creating the space to dream into what I want to bring about in my life. Once I have created the thought, I have in fact created the potential for it to come about, the possibility if you like.

An example of this might be a new home. I would write a clear list of what I want in that new home, size, area, price etc and then allow it to show up, following any guidance I receive to go to a certain real estate or look on line. Then I would take the steps necessary e.g fill in an application or put in an offer and then imagine ( visualise) myself living there, take a picture of myself at the house if possible, imagine where all my furniture will go.

What I am tapping into is the Law of Pure Potentiality. What allows me to remain in this energy is believing! Allowing fear and doubt to surface takes me away from being in flow. When I get my head around this law I get excited by the power that I have inside of me to create an amazing life for myself, my family and my community. I believe “Anything Is Possible” and I have had enough evidence of this in my life to know the power of this the Law of Pure Potentiality.

• One way to access the field is through the daily practice of silence, meditation, and non-judgment. Spending time in nature…

• Practicing silence means making a commitment to take a certain amount of time to simply Be.

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world” Harriet Tubman

No comments:

Post a Comment