Monday, January 10, 2011

Big or small, its all the same to the universe.

Recently I was asked a great question by one of my gorgeous face book friends around working with the Laws Of Attraction. The question she posed went something like this: "I was wondering if you have any insight on manifesting what you want in life, no matter how big or small.. For example, I have no problem being thankful for a good parking space, and I always receive that promptly, but trying to make a cold go away appears that much harder.  Any ideas? ."
I love this question because I have struggled with this myself. What I know effects my results are my beliefs, the limitation I place on the difference between big or small,  my expectation and my attachment to the outcome. For example with a parking space I absolutely undoubtedly expect the space to be there when I require it and of course it is, on the odd occasion that the space is not there, I check my thoughts, let go and go around the block and there it is. What I realise blocks the results I want ,big or small is my expectation or rather my doubt or limiting belief that bigger means harder, and I might ad that bigger is merely a judgement on my behalf anyway and that is where the limiting beliefs starts.By saying something is bigger I am automatically expecting it to be harder to manifest. Therefore if I place no judgement ( big/small) on what I want, and simply be very clear about what that is , the universe will rearrange things so opportunities arise that are in align with my desires. Another important factor is not trying, if I am  attached to it showing in a certain way or by a certain time I am again putting limitations out there and the universe takes that as a NO. The space I aim to function from is a relaxed, open, aware, surrendered space of observation and allowance. The moment I allow any doubt or negative thoughts to creep in I am stopping the flow. If I find this happening, I stop and bring my awareness to what I want to bring about and surrender, I do this over and over again if need be so I get back in flow.
The same is true with illness, though I also pay attention to what message my body is trying to give me. ( that's another subject for another blog) . With Illness for me there can be fear that comes up so I need to recognise that and again surrender, rest, do what needs to be done, vitamins etc and visualise and give thanks for my wellness. The way I strengthen my ability to observe my behaviour it to meditate daily. By being still and meditating I make my ability to witness and observe myself much stronger so I can catch when I am not in flow more quickly. I would also suggest to observe how you behave with the things that you can manifest easily and duplicate that to other areas you wish to create. I am very passionate about living on purpose and being at cause in my life. When have you  created what you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment