Thursday, December 2, 2010

Are you a Drama Queen/King?

I have to be honest and say I spent a large part of my earlier life being a drama queen. I reacted to my life rather than responding to it. This way of being of course created more of what I didn’t want in my life because I was continually adding energy to the drama. I am happy to report, through my own journey of personal development I now more often that not respond to the events of my life. This allows me to deal with the facts and not the opinions of others. I have become more tolerant of others opinions whilst not necessarily agreeing with them.


When adversity shows up in my life I am more grounded in my approach and focused on solutions and with clear goals in my mind I move forward in the direction I choose rather than be bounced around by the adverse conditions.

When issues arise I deal directly with the person involved rather than complain or gossip about it to others.

I now choose to be at cause, on purpose and focused on where I want to be in my life and the results are constantly astounding me.

How I stay in response mode rather than in reaction is;

* I take responsibility for my life and not blames others or outside circumstances,

* I raise my game by communicating positively and not by gossiping

* I deal with the facts and speak directly to the person involved in any given issue.

For a more harmonious life both personally and professionally I have dropped the drama and instead I focus on what I can change and let the rest go.



Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.


Mohandas Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment