Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why I Love Journaling !

Journal keeping is a way to enhance my personal life and develop my professional career.
To me Journaling is essential to my wellbeing, it allows me to spill out the mindless chatter in my head on to the pages which then allows room for new more productive positive thoughts. It is a letting go process, letting go of all the self talk that is not helpful to my highest potential. If these thoughts are left there unattended  they continue to go around and around causing more confusion and chaos in my mind. I practice journaling most days, it is the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night. It is a place I can allow my frustrations, my wonderings and my unexplored ideas out of my head and on to my private pages where they will do now harm. I also use my journal to record my daily wins and gratitude's. I have and continue to experience profound change through journaling. It is also very useful for me to occasionally go back through my journal pages to see just how far I have come and witness what was troubling me on one day is no longer an issue in my life.
If you do not have this as a regular practice I urge you, both men and woman to give it a go and see what effect it has on your daily life.
Journaling - Reexperiencing the past with today's adult mind.
Do you Journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment