Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Visualise to make it happen

"I've discovered that numerous peak performers use the skill of mental rehearsal of visualization. They mentally run through important events before they happen."- Charles A. Garfield
Recently I have  be experiencing some phenomenal results in my life both personally and professionally. I attribute allot of this to the increased intensity of my daily visualisations.
I have increased the frequency and intensified the feelings connected to my visualisations and I am very excited by the results. I love to put on a beautiful piece of music to stir my emotions and then I begin to run my mind movies. I find this a simple and very enjoyable thing to do and by doing so magic really does happen and my dreams are coming true. "Anything truly is possible""
Do you visualise?

No comments:

Post a Comment