Thursday, October 28, 2010

Surrender and be in flow

    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe creative process is a process of surrender, not control.” Julia Cameron.
Surrendering is not always an easy nor comfortable thing to do, we are conditioned to hang on and struggle. However in my experience what I have found is when I do finally come to that place of letting go and surrendering what the universe lets in to take the place of what has been let go of is always amazing and beyond what I thought possible. How I do this is by first noticing what I might be struggling with or resisting and usually if I check in with how I am feeling  this gives me a clue. I then ask myself what is the worst thing that can happen and what is the best that can happen. This usually gives me a balanced perspective, I also check in with what I want to happen and then let go and trust. This is when the magic happens, I will be guided to an action, or something unexpected occurs that allows me to take a step forward. I call this living in flow and for me it feels like walking in grace, a lovely way to live.
How do you experience living in flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment