Friday, September 10, 2010

Dealing with Adversity

“Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are.” Arthur Golden




Today I wish to share with you some information that I found invaluable as I move towards the life of my dreams. IT is this,  when we are making changes in our lives and working with the laws of attraction, getting clear about where we are headed and we begin to act in that direction, amazing opportunities will begin to reveal themselves to us and the polarity, adversity will also appear, this is natural law. I share this not to scare you into not taking action but as a support and encouragement that when adversity does show up, this is a good sign and an opportunity for you to get even clearer and committed to keep going. Adversity could be likened to a confirmation you are headed in the right direction. I have found this to be true, as the more amazing the gifts are in my life , i experience a challenge that seems so opposite it can rock me for a moment and then I come back and give thanx for the gifts and positives that have come into my life.
“Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.” Proverb

Have you found this to be true in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment