Monday, September 20, 2010

Adversity to Extraordinary

 

Over the past 4 months or so I have been focusing allot of my energies on getting really clear about what I want to achieve and create in my life. I have journalled , written goals, become way more disciplined with my" Daily Method of Operation", I am visualising and affirming. I have to say my life is rapidly changing from adversity to extraordinary in ways that are continuing to delight me.
I have 2 particular extraordinary aspects happening in my life right now and I notice I am regularly pinching myself  ( metaphorically) to see if this is real. After having come through an intense and extended period of adversity I had gotten use to accepting that into my life. Now with these amazing divine gifts  I am remembering to graceless accept  , not over Analise (ego) and simple stay open to the extraordinary life I am co- creating.
“Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.”
If you are struggling with any part of your life, gift yourself the space to get clear about what you would like to bring about. You deserve nothing less than to live an extraordinary life.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment